poniedziałek, 10 marca 2014

The Best Day in My Life

Hmmm ... I am not reliable. I am not sure that I had such day . Perhaps I will describe one of cooler days for their although I can not remember it exactly .Ok I try .This day was it is one of my last days in "Mrzeżyno".
I , Bartek , Marcin , Magda ( girl which is the same age what bartek ) , Kasia ( girl which is the same age what My ) and Justyna ( girl which is for the year older from marcin ) go on Ice Cream , Beach and on billard ( I must pay for it ) . We play 3 vs 3 ( boys vs girls ) . We win ( boys ) because Magda stuck black ball . After billiards  we go on automats . I tried my power measuring my height to the hand I beat a record because amounted to my result of 914 points 
Marcin tried his power on "Boxer"  so his result extended beyond scales the machine showed 999 points . Bartek and Magda play in "CymberGay"  ( Magda win 9:6 ) . Justyna and Kasia  played their result into the basketball unfortunately he didn't beat a record but was close . We back to "Mamut" ( centre name ) something was wheel 3 at dawn xD. Ok this is the end Bye Bye

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz